Personal information collection
AEI may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to AEI.
Using personal information
AEI may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where AEI discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AEI may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s) and may use pixels which capture information [which may identify the device used to visit this site] which helps us assess and attempt to satisfy your needs as a customer or potential customer. You may control the data being collected from your visit by clicking on http://www.whosclicking.com/pages/optout.aspx
Securing your data
AEI will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AEI will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
AEI is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to Info@AEIseminars.com; or
- by post to 401 South Old Woodward, Suite 333, Birmingham, MI, 48009.