November 23, 2020 – April 16, 2021
Monday – Friday
7:30 - 9:30 am. & 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
50 Big Sky Resort Road (PO Box 160001)
Big Sky, Montana 59716
Big Sky Resort offers AEI registrants a 15% discount off best available rates when calling 800.548.4486 and referencing the group code AEI20–21 or using this link.
Big Sky Resort offers four hotel properties conveniently located in the Mountain Village and one more a short 15-minute drive away.
- Huntley Lodge: Historic lodge-style accommodations, located slopeside in Big Sky's Mountain Village.
- Village Center: Modern, hotel suite accommodations, located right on the slope.
- Summit Hotel: Elegant hotel accommodations in the heart of the Mountain Village.
- Shoshone Condominium Hotel: Slopeside, condominium-style hotel accommodations.
- Whitewater Inn: A short 15-minute drive away from Big Sky Resort's Mountain Village, family and dog friendly with a 90' waterslide.
No matter your preferences or budget, Big Sky has a hotel offering just for you. Accredited CME, CLE and CE weekly in beautiful Big Sky, Wyoming….perfect.
Standard Tuition - $645
- Medical Resident - $545
- RN, RNP, RDH or PA - $545
- Spouses who are Doctors, Attorneys or Office Managers - $445
- All other Spouses - $345
Active duty military personnel, please call for additional discount: (800) 354-3507
Liberal Cancellation Policy: You may cancel any time prior to attendance and receive a full tuition refund less a $25 administrative fee. Or, if you like, you may use your entire tuition amount as a credit against a future registration.
Destination-based, Virtual Classroom
AEI’s new and unique Destination-based, Virtual Classroom is designed to mimic the format and learning environment of AEI’s traditional, physical classroom. As before you will participate from the destination to which you’ve chosen to travel (within a 30 mile radius to be precise) during scheduled lecture hours. But, instead of viewing the course in the company of only those registered for the same destination that same week, you’ll now attend in the virtual and interactive company of everyone registered for any classroom operating in the same time zone. This dramatically increases your opportunity for dialogue with other practitioners and, better still, lets you do so on your laptop or tablet from the safety and comfort of your hotel room or condominium. Total COVID-safety, comfort, convenience and the opportunity for dialogue with many more colleagues from a variety of professional disciplines. Now you understand why we keep saying, “the best way to mix business with pleasure just got better.”